News > News

Eight faculty members of ID KAIST visited Kyushu University, Faculty of Design in 10-14th of January, 2017. Under mutual consensus on K2 future collaboration, both parties learned about each other through presenting their research directions and outcomes. Besides research collaboration, many ideas on education program and systems were shared and discussed. For students exchange activity, 10 ID students will participate at K2 winter school 2017, Kyushu University in February 13-18th.

Daily Chosun selected Sungjin Kim, CEO of i-KAIST, as Young Innovators.

Alumni of this department Sungjin Kim (undergraduate 2003, graduate 2009) has been selected and reported as leading young innovato...

Professor Woohun Lee won 2104 Technology Innovation Awards

Professor Woohun Lee receives 2014 Technology Innovation Awards. Professor Lee was acknowledged for developing advanced inter...

ID KAIST presented appreciation award to Mr. Sung-Jin Kim CEO of i-KAIST

Faculty members of KAIST ID paid a visit to i-KAIST showroom in Seoul and discussed on the future business. Afterwards end-y...

Prof. Kun-pyo LEE, Sang-min Bae visited RCA Loughborough Univ.

Professor Kun-pyo LEE, Sang-min Bae visited RCA(Royal College of Art) and Loughborough University for discussing research & ...

Youth career magazine Doreburn introduced ID KAIST

Youth career magazine Doreburn introduced ID KAIST in their November issue(2014 vol. 28). Click here

Heewon Lee received the Minister Award from the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning

During the 8th Laboratory & Health Safety event, Heewon Lee received the Minister Award (UCC Division) from the Mini...

Chia Foong Yi wins the bronze prize for the creative showcase session of the ACE 2014

Chia Foong Yi, a master student from My Design Lab(http://mid.kaist.ac.kr), was awarded the bronze prize for the creative showcase...