News > News

ID Cherry Blossom Party

IDKAIST 2017.04.13 16:08 Views : 97

IMG_7640.jpg IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_8205.JPG

IMG_8205.JPG

ID KAIST held this year's Cherry Blossom Party on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. More than 100 members of ID KAIST come and enjoyed the party.

Publication of ID KAIST Vision Report

For the past year, the department established a vision for the future through alumni education forums, international advisory co...

Graduation Show 2014

The graduating class of KAIST’s Department of Industrial Design opened its graduation exhibition for ten days starting on D...

Daily Chosun selected Sungjin Kim, CEO of i-KAIST, as Young Innovators.

Alumni of this department Sungjin Kim (undergraduate 2003, graduate 2009) has been selected and reported as leading young innovato...

Professor Woohun Lee won 2104 Technology Innovation Awards

Professor Woohun Lee receives 2014 Technology Innovation Awards. Professor Lee was acknowledged for developing advanced inter...

ID KAIST presented appreciation award to Mr. Sung-Jin Kim CEO of i-KAIST

Faculty members of KAIST ID paid a visit to i-KAIST showroom in Seoul and discussed on the future business. Afterwards end-y...

Prof. Kun-pyo LEE, Sang-min Bae visited RCA Loughborough Univ.

Professor Kun-pyo LEE, Sang-min Bae visited RCA(Royal College of Art) and Loughborough University for discussing research & ...

Youth career magazine Doreburn introduced ID KAIST

Youth career magazine Doreburn introduced ID KAIST in their November issue(2014 vol. 28). Click here

Heewon Lee received the Minister Award from the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning

During the 8th Laboratory & Health Safety event, Heewon Lee received the Minister Award (UCC Division) from the Mini...