News > News

Dr. Andrea Bianchi joins the ID KAIST

2015.09.04 00:00 Views : 190

Andrea Bianchi joins the ID KAIST as of September 1st, 2015. Andrea was an assistant professor in the department of Computer Science at Sungkyunkwan University (Korea) during 2013-2015. He received his PhD in the Graduate School of Culture Technology from KAIST (Korea) in 2012, his masters in Computer Science from NYU (USA) and his BSc in business administration from Bocconi University (Italy). His research focuses on Human-Computer Interaction, specifically related with tangible interfaces and novel input systems. Andrea is excited to join the ID KAIST family.
Special lecture with Luigi Colani

Luigi Colani, Industrial Designer, had a special lecture on September 13, 2013. He introduced his long career and 'Good' des...

Dr. Daniel Pieter Saakes joins to ID KAIST

rof. Daniel Pieter Saakes who is based in Tokyo and is affiliated with the JST(Japan Science and Technology Agency) joins t...

ID KAIST 「Design 3.0 Research Unit: Big, Deep, Open」 BK 21 Plus Nomination

ID KAIST’s 「Design 3.0 Research Unit: Big, Deep, Open」 was finally selected as a support unit of ‘BK 21(Brain Korea 21 ...

Prof. Kun-Pyo Lee held a keynote speech at the annual KODW in Hong Kong,

Prof. Kun-Pyo Lee held a keynote speech at the annual Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) in Hong Kong, a week-long internatio...

I2DEA Lab’s Sound Camera Received Worldwide Coverage

The world’s first handheld sound camera, SeeSV-S205, designed by I2DEA Lab and developed by SM Instruments Inc. received ...

Jeongmin Lee won the award for Best Paper

On May 24th, Jeongmin Lee, Master Candidate of CED Lab (advised by prof. Hyeon-Jeong Suk), participated in the 2013 Annual ...

KyoungHee Son, a Ph.D. student of the I2DEA lab (Prof. Seok-Hyung Bae), presented an academic paper...

KyoungHee Son, a Ph.D. student of the I2DEA lab (Prof. Seok-Hyung Bae), presented an academic paper at the 17th ACM Conf...

I2DEA Lab Wins 2013 Red Dot Award for Product Design

The world’s first ‘handheld' sound camera, designed by the I2DEA Lab (Prof. Seok-Hyung Bae) in collaboration with SM Instr...