기 안내 드린바와 같이 2017년 8월 졸업생들부터는 기존 오프라인 졸업정산(페이퍼 졸업정산)을 폐지하고, 온라인 졸업정산을 실시합니다.
KAIST 포탈 통합 로그인을 통해 학사시스템에 접속 후 졸업관리시스템메뉴에서 졸업정산보고서를 작성/저장하시면 됩니다. 보고서 등록은 7월 28일까지 끝마쳐 주시기 바랍니다.
# 졸업정산보고서 처리 프로세스
- 졸업정산 보고서 등록
# 각 정산대상 부서
- 연구노트 : 연구노트 시스템연동
- 도서반납 : 도서관 시스템 연동
- 위험물승인 : 학과에서 졸업관리시스템 접속 후 직접 승인
- 차량 : 안전팀에서 졸업관리시스템 접속 후 엑셀양식 일괄업로드
- 예비군 : 예비군에서 졸업관리시스템 접속 후 직접 승인
- 클리닉 : 클리닉에서 졸업관리시스템 접속 후 엑셀양식 일괄 업로드
- 지도교수 승인 처리
- 학과장 최종 승인 처리
# 기타 연구노트 제출과 관련해서는 아래 사항을 참고하여 주시기 바랍니다.
<연구노트 제출 관련 안내>
▶ 졸업생 중 연구노트 제출 대상 : 국가연구개발과제 참여연구원
▶ 제출방법 : 본인이 참여한 모든 과제의 연구노트를 ELN(https://eln.kaist.ac.kr)을
1) 서면연구노트 : 전자연구노트시스템→서면연구노트 제출∙비치∙인계∙외부반출
신청→연구책임자 승인→연구노트관리부서(학술정보개발팀)에 제출
2) 전자연구노트 : 전자연구노트시스템→전자파일 등록→보존∙활용(시점인증은 선택
사항 이며 연구책임자 승인 필요)
3) 제출할 연구노트가 없는 경우 : 전자연구노트시스템→미제출사유서 신청→연구
▶ 연구노트관련문의 : 내선 4472(학술정보개발팀 이경찬)
Guidance for Final Report
As we notified earlier, starting from August 2017 graduates, the existing offline Final Report (paper-based Final Report) is replaced with online Final Report.
After connecting to the Academic System at the KAIST Portal, please select the menu for graduation management system, fill in the Final Reportand save. Registration of report is required to be completed by July 28.
# Process to handle the Final Report
Preparation of the Final Report (prospective graduate) -> Approval process by responsible departments -> Approval by advisor
-> Approval by the head of a department
# Prospective graduates
- Required to register the Final Report
# Departments responsible for respective settlements
- Laboratory notebook : Interoperable with the laboratory notebook system
- Return of books : Interoperable with Library system
- Hazardous Substances : Each academic department is required to approve firsthand after connecting to graduation management system.
- Vehicle : The Safety and Security Team is required to upload the relevant Excel form in a lump sum after connecting to the graduation management system.
- Reservist : The Reserve Battalion is required to approve firsthand after connecting to the graduation management system.
- Clinic : The Clinic is required to upload the relevant Excel form in a lump sum after connection to the graduation management system.
- Approval process by advisor
# Head of Department
- Final approval process by the head of department
# With regard to submission of laboratory notebook, please refer to the instructions listed below.
<Instructions for submission of laboratory notebook>
▶ Prospective graduates required to submit laboratory notebook : Those who have participated in national R&D projects
▶ How to submit : Please submit the laboratory notebooks of all the projects in which you have participated at ELN(https://eln.kaist.ac.kr).
1) Written laboratory notebook : Electronic laboratory notebook system→Request for submission/retention/handover/takeout outside of written laboratory →Approval by principal investigator→Submit to the department responsible for laboratory notebook (Academic Information Development Team)
2) Electronic laboratory notebook : Electronic laboratory notebook system→Registration of electronic file→Preservation∙Utilization(point authentication is optional and required to be approved by principal investigator)
3) In case there is no laboratory notebook to submit : Electronic laboratory notebook system→application for statement of reason for non-submission →Approval by principal investigator
▶ Inquiry concerning laboratory notebook : Extension 4472(Kyeong-Chan Lee, Academic Information Development Team)
▶ How to Submit: Submit a research note of all the assignments you have participated to ELN (https://eln.kaist.ac.kr)
1) Written research note: Electronic research note system → Submission of written research note ∙ Beach ∙ Takeover ∙ Exports out
Application → Approval of research director → Submission to research note management department (academic information development team)
2) Electronic research note: electronic research note system → electronic file registration → preservation ∙ utilization
And approval of research director is required)
3) If there is no research note to be submitted: Electronic research note system → Application for reasons for non-selection → Research
Authorized Person Approved
▶ For inquiries about research notes: Ext. 4472 (Academic Information Development Team, KyungChan Lee)